Terms and Conditions of use
Mystery-Teachings has been continually online since October 2012. We provide factual information about a Secret Mystery School which teaches the Sublime Occult Mysteries. This School is NOT affiliated with any other school, occult order, group or esoteric organisation. Nor does it have any name by which it is known among the public. Any occult order or group with content similar to ours which does not display the Piedmont postal address used on this website (see homepage) has no connection with this School.
We say this in response to enquiries from concerned seekers who have asked if we are connected with a so-called 'order of the hidden masters' which trades under the name IRS from an accommodation address at 4 Old Park Lane, London W1K 1QW, and formerly from 10 York Place, Edinburgh, UK. We wish to state most emphatically that we have no connection whatsoever with this company or any other occult order, school or group.. As this organisation first appeared on the Internet in late 2015— three years after we launched this website—it must be clear that the reason their content is similar to ours is because it has been copied from this website! Should you still doubt us please look at the painting made by a presumed member of this organisation and judge for yourself whether this is a school you would wish to join! Please do not write to us about this, for we shall not answer you. Either you will recognise the truth and sincerity behind our words and the misleading jargon of our imitators, or you will not. If you do not, or harbour suspicions in your mind about our aims and claims, it is useless to apply for membership of this Mystery School.
1. By accessing this website you agree to the following terms and conditions of service.
2. Our content is provided to enable interested readers to learn about the aims and teachings of this School and request their Manifesto and apply for membership. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or the content we provide.
3. This website and its content is the copyright of Mystery-Teachings.org under the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print, or download to a local hard disk, short extracts for your personal, educational and non-commercial use only.
4. You are permitted to link your website to the home page of this website. You are not permitted to embed (frameset) text content from this site at your website. Nor are you permitted to link to any images at this website.
5. Through this website you are able to link to other websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of these linked websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
6. Whilst every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly we accept no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.